Mark Your Calendars, Please! NEW items in BOLD=)
- May 15th – Virtual Parent Meeting @ 6:30pm
- May 19th – Whole Community Hoopla at Innocademy Allegan – Everyone Welcome!
- May 20th – 25th – High School Backpacking Adventure to Pennsylvania!
- Friday, May 25th – Professional Development Day – No School
- May 28th – June 3rd – iCademy Break Week – No School
- June 4th – School Resumes
- June 4th – iCademy Graduation – 6pm – Graduates report at 5pm
- June 8th, 15th, 22nd – Enjoy Fridays – No School!
- June 10th – 16th – Middle School East Coast Trip with Innocademy
- June 21st – 5:30-8pm – Homestead Campus Outdoor Learning Center Fundraiser
- August 2nd – Orientation for 2018-2019 School Year!
NEW Info For This Week!
VIRTUAL PARENT MEETING – Tues, May 15th
Looking forward to seeing everyone in the iCademy Global Virtual Parent Meeting at 6:30pm TOMORROW, Tuesday, May 15th. Be looking in your email, today, for a link to those meeting rooms.
We will be holding 3 separate meetings (meetings will be recorded and sent out for those that would like to attend more than one =)
Because we will be doing LOTS of talking about what to expect next year, we are splitting the grade levels just a little bit differently during this meeting:
K-4th, 5th -7th and 8th – 12th
Outdoor Learning Environment Fundraiser – June 21st!
What IS The Outdoor Learning Environment, Anyway?
When we first moved into Homestead Campus 6 years ago, we began developing a vision for what the Outdoor Learning Environment could become! Over the last 6 years it has gone from a grassy field full of pricker bushes to a place where students thrive and they, as well as the greater community, get a chance to sharpen their saws! Please see below for the artist’s original rendering of the vision for the space. While the 2nd slide says “future” the future is HERE! And we need your help to make this vision a reality! Please plan on attending the fundraiser on June 21st!
Summer Reading Program
Join us for the Howard Miller Library’s Summer Reading Program 2018: Libraries Rock! Registration begins Monday, June 11 with our kick-off party @ 10:00 AM featuring Tom Plunkard the Magician! FREE programs & prizes for all ages, birth through those entering the 12th grade. The program runs June 11- August 4 Check our website in June for our calendar of events at. www.hmpl.org.
OLD Info…In Case You Missed It =)
Check Out Camp Infinity!
Camp Infinity is a four-day summer technology camp for girls entering 5th to 8th grade that introduces technology as fun and fulfilling and inspires the pursuit of technology education. MCWT Foundation created it to address the primary reasons girls lose interest in technology: confidence, social relevance, and social (peer) acceptance. The camp:
- ● Builds confidence and capability with hands-on technology activities such as robotics and web design
- ● Demonstrates that technology is fun through the execution of engaging projects with other girls, with high school/collegiate girls as counselors
- ● Reinforces social relevance by featuring visitors from the local technology community that explain how their work is important to society at large
Learn more by clicking on the “Camp Infinity Flyer 2018”, below:
Register using the link, below:
May Lunch Menu
Whole Community Hoopla – Innocademy Allegan – May 19th
Did you know that race entry is only $10 and includes a t-shirt! Wow!
EVERYONE is invited to the Whole Community Hoopla on Saturday, May 19th! Join our friends at Innocademy Allegan Campus for a great day of fun!
If you are interested in participating in the Craft Fair, please see the application, here:
If you are interested in participating in the 5K Race or 1 mile Fun Run, please see the application, here:
If you know someone – or ARE someone who would like to sponsor the race, please see the information, here:
Summer Suess Day – Saturday, June 16th
The Summer Seuss Day is June 16th from 10A- 2P at the Hudsonville Fairgrounds. Link is provided if you’d like to check out the details. Volunteer opportunities will be in food service, game monitoring, and general clean up. Questions? Please email Alex at
High School Backpacking Adventure Opportunity!
- Please note the itinerary listed in the attachment says leaving on Monday. Everything should be backed up one day to leave on Sunday, instead.
Calendar for 2018-2019 School Year
Virtual Office Links!
Middle School Virtual Office Information:
UserName: MSvirtualoffice Password: #iCademy09
High School Virtual Office Information:
UserName: HSvirtualoffice Password: #iCademy09
School Calendar for 2017-2018
Live Lesson Schedule
Reminder that live lessons happen each Monday and Wednesday of the school year, beginning August 7th!
Having Tech Troubles?
If you are having issues with your computer and need technical assistance, Mr. Kevin, our offsite tech team lead, has said the smoothest way to get solutions in place would be to call 616-502-2572 or 866-629-8005. email@example.com