Thanks for a GREAT first week back!
Mark Your Calendars, Please! NEW items in BOLD=)
- August 17, 24 – Enjoy your Fridays! No School for Students!
- August 13th @ 12pm – Deadline for ordering iCademy T-shirts
- August 14th – RE:FUEL Opens! Open every Tuesday/Thursday from 9am – 3pm
- August 16th – All IES Schools Picnic Potluck at Dutch Village
- August 21st – Picture Retakes on Campus
- August 27th – September 3rd – iCademy Break Week
- September 4th – School Resumes at 9am
- September 6th – Onsite Days Begin for K-5 – Every Thursday from 9am – 3pm
- October 3rd – State of Michigan Count Day
- October 12th – October 21st – iCademy Break Week
- October 22nd – School Resumes
- November 19th – 25th – iCademy Break Week – Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 26th – School Resumes
- December 21st – 1/2 day for students – Break begins at 12:30pm
- December 24th – January 6th – Holiday Break Weeks
- January 7th – School Resumes
- January 18th – All 1st Semester coursework due at 11:59pm
- January 21st – Records Day for Teachers – No School for Students
- February 13th – State of Michigan Count Day
- February 18th – 24th – iCademy Break Week
- February 25th – School Resumes
- March 29th – April 7th – iCademy Spring Break
- April 8th – School Resumes
- May 8th & 9th – 1/2 Days for Tulip Time – Break begins at 12:30pm
- May 24th – June 2nd – iCademy Break Week
- June 3rd – School Resumes
- June 7th, 14th, 21st – Enjoy your Fridays – No School for Students
- June 20th – All 2nd Semester coursework due at 11:59pm
NEW Info For This Week!
Learning Environment Expectations
Please take a moment and watch this 7 minute video from Ms. Mellissa regarding learning environment expectations.
IES Dutch Village Potluck Night – Thursday!
HUGE thanks to the Nelis Family for opening up Dutch Village especially for our families from Innocademy, iCademy, Precademy and Innocademy Allegan again this year!
You won’t want to miss out on the fun this THURSDAY, August 16th from 6-8pm. Please bring your family, along with table service, your own beverages and a dish to pass.
Cost per family is $10.
Dinner will begin at 6:30pm
Please use the link to sign up below and plan for your entree to serve at least 8 people and your dessert or side to feed at least 12.
Shopping Amazon? Consider AmazonSmile!
Did you know that for every purchase you make on AmazonSmile, our school receives a donation? That’s right! AmazonSmile works EXACTLY like Amazon. Same great deals and shipping! When you login, be sure to select INNOVATIVE EDUCATION SERVICES as your designated organization and we will receive a percentage of each purchase. Easy!
Old Info…Just in case =)
Family Resource Guide
For all of the information you ever could wish to know about iCademy – – and MORE, please see the Family Resource Guide. iCademy Family Resource Guide 18-19
iCademy T-Shirt Orders – Due August 13th
If you would like to order a t-shirt for your student or yourself, please see the link, below and place the order no later than noon on the 13th of August. There are adult and student sizes. The first three items listed are student sizes and the last three are adult. Shirts will be shipped to campus and available for pick up beginning August 21st in the RE:FUEL cafe area!
K – 5 Arrival/Dismissal – Beginning Sept 6th
Students may arrive each morning at 8:35am. Please do not drop students off earlier. There is no playground supervision prior to 8:35am each day. To help everyone remember the drop off time, there are signs in the drop off area of the parking lot. At 8:35am each morning, our safeties will remove these signs so that you may drop students off.
Dismissal is at 3pm each Thursday. We thank you, in advance, for picking students up on time as Innocademy dismisses its 350 students at 3:30pm each day and we want to be clear of the parking lot before their folks begin lining up each afternoon.
Handicapped Parking Spaces
There are spaces next to the building on each side for those who need them. Unless you have a sticker, mirror tag or license plate indicating a need to park in those spaces, please park in the spaces located in the bigger lot areas – – even if you are intending to only be there for a quick minute. Thank you!
Construction Information July – November
Hang on, folks! It’s going to be a fun one this summer/fall as MDOT redoes just about everything concerning intersections and roads surrounding our school! Please see the published schedule:
Lunch Menu for August
Bringing Lunch From Home?
Ordering Hot Lunch?
Free/Reduced Lunch – Please don’t skip this paragraph – – everyone needs to read it! =)
Hand 2 Hand
Such a great FREE program! If your family is in need of food support, please take a peek at the information and application, below. Backpacks are delivered to campus every Thursday for students to take home for the weekend.
Hand2Hand Food Program
Calendar for 2018-2019 School Year
Please see the attachment for the 18-19 School Year.
Live Lesson Schedule
Reminder that live lessons happen each Monday and Wednesday of the school year!!
Having Tech Troubles?
If you are having issues with your computer and need technical assistance, Mr. Kevin, our offsite tech team lead, has said the smoothest way to get solutions in place would be to call 616-502-2572 or 866-629-8005. email@example.com
Middle School Athletics Available – Sign Up, ASAP!
Have you turned in all of your homework assignments on time and completed to the best of your ability?
Are you giving 100 % effort in your classes, in regards to yourstudies, homework, and tests?
Are you showing respect to teachers, classmates, fellow team members, etc?
Uniforms & Fees
Boys and Girls Cross Country
Boys and Girls Track