To celebrate a fantastic count day our brave Middle School Teachers, Ms. Mel, Ms. Mandy, Mr. Ryan and Mr. Andy, received a pie in the face courtesy of their students! Way to go, team!
Mark Your Calendars, Please! NEW items in BOLD=)
- October 25th – Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser at Homestead Campus 8-9am
- November 19th – 25th – iCademy Break Week – Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 26th – School Resumes
- December 21st – 1/2 day for students – Break begins at 12:30pm
- December 24th – January 6th – Holiday Break Weeks
- January 7th – School Resumes
- January 18th – All 1st Semester coursework due at 11:59pm
- January 21st – Records Day for Teachers – No School for Students
- February 13th – State of Michigan Count Day
- February 18th – 24th – iCademy Break Week
- February 25th – School Resumes
- March 29th – April 7th – iCademy Spring Break
- April 8th – School Resumes
- May 8th & 9th – 1/2 Days for Tulip Time – Break begins at 12:30pm
- May 24th – June 2nd – iCademy Break Week
- June 3rd – School Resumes
- June 7th, 14th, 21st – Enjoy your Fridays – No School for Students
- June 9th – 15th – iCademy/Innocademy students visit Washington D.C.
- MiJune 20th – All 2nd Semester coursework due at 11:59pm
NEW Info For This Week!
Reminder: Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser on Thursday, October 25th!
Old Info…Just in case =)
October Lunch Menu
Stewardship Opportunity – Aid For The Carolinas
As you all know, Hurricane Florence is hitting the Carolinas hard. At iCademy Global, stewardship (thinking outside of ourselves) is a foundation of ours. Not only do we intentionally learn this but we want to also intentionally LIVE this. Attached you will see a few images of ways that we can help. Partnering with International Aid and The Tin Roof Market- we would like to provide you and your family a stewardship opportunity to donate items for International Aid to send to the Carolinas. The Tin Roof Market of Holland is an official drop off for these items and we will be collecting items at Homestead starting Tuesday the 18th and delivering them to The Tin Roof on a weekly basis. Any donation helps! For more information, send Ms. Mel a zoom!
Observer (Parent) Accounts And Access
Each of you has an observer account so that you can stay connected and informed of your child’s progress with his/her schoolwork. Please take a peek at the short video for more information on how to access. https://youtu.be/qR2F5gYmv60
Don’t hesitate to contact your child’s teacher/mentor, listed below, with any questions you may ever have.
K/1 – Ms. Deedee – firstname.lastname@example.org
2/3 – Ms. Katelyn – email@example.com
4/5 – Mr. Brett – firstname.lastname@example.org
6th – Ms. Mellissa – email@example.com
7th – Mr. Andy – firstname.lastname@example.org
8th – Mr. Ryan – email@example.com
9th – Ms. Janece – firstname.lastname@example.org
10th – Mr. Reid – email@example.com
11th – Ms. Amy – firstname.lastname@example.org
12th – Ms. Kris – email@example.com
Learning Environment Expectations
Please take a moment and watch this 7 minute video from Ms. Mellissa regarding learning environment expectations.
Family Resource Guide
For all of the information you ever could wish to know about iCademy – – and MORE, please see the Family Resource Guide. iCademy Family Resource Guide 18-19
Calendar for 2018-2019 School Year
Please see the attachment for the 18-19 School Year.
Live Lesson Schedule
Reminder that live lessons happen each Monday and Wednesday of the school year!!
Having Tech Troubles?
If you are having issues with your computer and need technical assistance, Mr. Kevin, our offsite tech team lead, has said the smoothest way to get solutions in place would be to call 616-502-2572 or 866-629-8005. firstname.lastname@example.org