REMINDER: Picture Retakes Scheduled for tomorrow, August 21st from 10-11am!
GREAT fun at the iCademy Dutch Village Picnic last week! Thanks to everyone who was able to attend!
Mark Your Calendars, Please! NEW items in BOLD=)
- August 24th – Enjoy your Friday! No School for Students!
- August 21st – Picture Retakes on Campus
- August 27th – September 3rd – iCademy Break Week
- September 4th – School Resumes at 9am
- September 6th – Onsite Days Begin for K-5 – Every Thursday from 9am – 3pm
- October 3rd – State of Michigan Count Day
- October 12th – October 21st – iCademy Break Week
- October 22nd – School Resumes
- November 19th – 25th – iCademy Break Week – Happy Thanksgiving!
- November 26th – School Resumes
- December 21st – 1/2 day for students – Break begins at 12:30pm
- December 24th – January 6th – Holiday Break Weeks
- January 7th – School Resumes
- January 18th – All 1st Semester coursework due at 11:59pm
- January 21st – Records Day for Teachers – No School for Students
- February 13th – State of Michigan Count Day
- February 18th – 24th – iCademy Break Week
- February 25th – School Resumes
- March 29th – April 7th – iCademy Spring Break
- April 8th – School Resumes
- May 8th & 9th – 1/2 Days for Tulip Time – Break begins at 12:30pm
- May 24th – June 2nd – iCademy Break Week
- June 3rd – School Resumes
- June 7th, 14th, 21st – Enjoy your Fridays – No School for Students
- June 20th – All 2nd Semester coursework due at 11:59pm
NEW Info For This Week!
REMINDER: Free/Reduced Lunch – Please don’t skip this paragraph – – everyone needs to read it! =)
Break Week Friday, August 24th – September 3rd
Just a reminder that all of our iCademy Students (and teachers) will be on break week beginning this Friday, August 24th. If you need to keep working, please check in with your teachers so they understand your plan.
K-5 Onsite Time Begins September 6th!
We are looking forward to seeing all of our K-5 friends on campus (if you wish!) on September 6th from 9am – 3pm. Please take a peek in the “Old Information”, below for arrival/dismissal/lunch information. Please touch base with your child’s teacher should you have any questions.
Old Info…Just in case =)
Learning Environment Expectations
Please take a moment and watch this 7 minute video from Ms. Mellissa regarding learning environment expectations.
Shopping Amazon? Consider AmazonSmile!
Did you know that for every purchase you make on AmazonSmile, our school receives a donation? That’s right! AmazonSmile works EXACTLY like Amazon. Same great deals and shipping! When you login, be sure to select INNOVATIVE EDUCATION SERVICES as your designated organization and we will receive a percentage of each purchase. Easy!
Family Resource Guide
For all of the information you ever could wish to know about iCademy – – and MORE, please see the Family Resource Guide. iCademy Family Resource Guide 18-19
K – 5 Arrival/Dismissal – Beginning Sept 6th
Students may arrive each morning at 8:35am. Please do not drop students off earlier. There is no playground supervision prior to 8:35am each day. To help everyone remember the drop off time, there are signs in the drop off area of the parking lot. At 8:35am each morning, our safeties will remove these signs so that you may drop students off.
Dismissal is at 3pm each Thursday. We thank you, in advance, for picking students up on time as Innocademy dismisses its 350 students at 3:30pm each day and we want to be clear of the parking lot before their folks begin lining up each afternoon.
Handicapped Parking Spaces
There are spaces next to the building on each side for those who need them. Unless you have a sticker, mirror tag or license plate indicating a need to park in those spaces, please park in the spaces located in the bigger lot areas – – even if you are intending to only be there for a quick minute. Thank you!
Construction Information July – November
Hang on, folks! It’s going to be a fun one this summer/fall as MDOT redoes just about everything concerning intersections and roads surrounding our school! Please see the published schedule:
Lunch Menu for August
Bringing Lunch From Home?
Ordering Hot Lunch?
Hand 2 Hand
Such a great FREE program! If your family is in need of food support, please take a peek at the information and application, below. Backpacks are delivered to campus every Thursday for students to take home for the weekend.
Hand2Hand Food Program
Calendar for 2018-2019 School Year
Please see the attachment for the 18-19 School Year.
Live Lesson Schedule
Reminder that live lessons happen each Monday and Wednesday of the school year!!
Having Tech Troubles?
If you are having issues with your computer and need technical assistance, Mr. Kevin, our offsite tech team lead, has said the smoothest way to get solutions in place would be to call 616-502-2572 or 866-629-8005. email@example.com
Middle School Athletics Available – Sign Up, ASAP!
- Athletic Eligibility Form
- OK Conf Physical_Form
- Concussion Awareness
- Concussion Training Link
- Emergency Contact Sheet
- $60.00 Check made out to Corpus Christi Catholic Schools
Have you turned in all of your homework assignments on time and completed to the best of your ability?
Are you giving 100 % effort in your classes, in regards to yourstudies, homework, and tests?
Are you showing respect to teachers, classmates, fellow team members, etc?
Uniforms & Fees
Boys and Girls Cross Country
Boys and Girls Track