Transparency & Reporting
Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Mid-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 2/1/2021)
Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan End-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 6/29/2021)
iCademy Global is an accredited State of Michigan cyber charter school. We offer a tuition-free, high quality, engaging and rigorous education to students in grades K-12 across the state.
We are held to the same Common Core Standards as traditional, brick-and-mortar public schools and offer college prep classes, dual enrollment, stewardship, leadership and travel opportunities as well.
One of the very things that makes iCademy Global unique is the opportunity for both live learning and virtual learning, both of which are grounded in connection and collaboration.
Global Transparency Reporting
Section 18(2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to the budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
Fiscal Year Operating Budgets and Subsequent Revisions
Audited Financial Statements
Our staff is hired through a thrid party vendor, and as such:
- There is no bargaining agreement
- We do not sponsor health care plans
- We have no medical benefit plan bids
A deficit elimination plan is not required for the district.
Safety at our schools is always a top priority! As a result, in accordance with School Safety Legislation – Public Act 12 we conduct regular safety drills including:
- Fire Drills – A minimum of 5 fire drills are required each school year. Three (3) of the drills need to be held before December 1 and two (2) during the remainder of the school year.
- Tornado/Severe Weather Drills – A minimum of two (2) tornado safety drills are required for each school year with one (1) conducted during March.
- Lockdown Drills – A minimum of three (3) drills in which occupants are restricted to the interior of the building and the building is secure. One (1) of these drills needs to be conducted prior to December 1 and one (1) conducted after January 1. At least one (1) drill needs to be scheduled during lunch, recess or at another time when a significant number of the students are gathered not in a classroom.