Transparency & Reporting
American Rescue Plan: ESSER III Funds
iCademy Global_American Rescue Plan 2021
98c – Learning Loss
iCademy Global: 98c – Learning Loss Plan
PA 48 Plan: 2022-2023 Mid-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 2/23/23)
PA 48 Plan: 2021-2022 Mid-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 2/26/2022)
Public Act 48; Section 98b 2021-2022 Goal Reporting Plan
Safe Return to In-Person Instruction Opportunities: School Year 2022-2023
iCademy Global COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Mid-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 2/1/2021)
Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan End-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 6/29/2021)
COVID-19 Prevention Strategy for Schools (Posted: 8/24/2021)
iCademy Global is an accredited State of Michigan cyber charter school. We offer a tuition-free, high quality, engaging and rigorous education to students in grades K-12 across the state.
We are held to the same Common Core Standards as traditional, brick-and-mortar public schools and offer college prep classes, dual enrollment, stewardship, leadership and travel opportunities as well.
One of the very things that makes iCademy Global unique is the opportunity for both live learning and virtual learning, both of which are grounded in connection and collaboration.
Section 18(2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to the budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
– FISCAL YEAR OPERATING BUDGETS AND SUBSEQUENT REVISIONS
- 2022-2023 Board Approved Budget July 2022
- 2021-2022 Board Approved Budget July 2021
SUMMARY OF PERSONNEL AND OPERATING EXPENDITURES (PIE CHARTS)
EDUCATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER TRANSPARENCY REPORTS
CURRENT BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, there are no bargaining agreements.
EMPLOYER SPONSORED HEALTH CARE PLANS
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not sponsor health care plans.
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Year Ending June 30, 2022
- Year Ending June 30, 2021
- Year Ending June 30, 2020
- Year Ending June 30, 2019
- Year Ending June 30, 2018
- Year Ending June 30, 2017
- Year Ending June 30, 2016
MEDICAL BENEFIT PLAN BIDS
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
PROCUREMENT AND EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT POLICIES
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION INFORMATION – 2022
APPROVED DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- A deficit elimination plan is not required for the district.
DISTRICT PAID OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
Educator Evaluation Systems
For administrative evaluations
Implementation Fidelity Document 2018
For teaching evaluations
The Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teaching
Emergency Drill Log:
Safety at our schools is always a top priority! As a result, in accordance with School Safety Legislation – Public Act 12 we conduct regular safety drills including:
- Fire Drills – A minimum of 5 fire drills are required each school year. Three (3) of the drills need to be held before December 1 and two (2) during the remainder of the school year.
- Tornado/Severe Weather Drills – A minimum of two (2) tornado safety drills are required for each school year with one (1) conducted during March.
- Lockdown Drills – A minimum of three (3) drills in which occupants are restricted to the interior of the building and the building is secure. One (1) of these drills needs to be conducted prior to December 1 and one (1) conducted after January 1. At least one (1) drill needs to be scheduled during lunch, recess or at another time when a significant number of the students are gathered not in a classroom.