THANK YOU, Ms. Heather!
We are so appreciative of all of the time, energy and effort Ms. Heather has poured into our students at Re:Fuel Coffee Shop this year! We will miss you and wish you the best of luck! No worries….Ms. Heather has promised to come on in and visit next year =)
Thanks to all of our families who made it out to the (SUPER Sweaty, Hot! =) Fun Night this week! So. Much. Fun! Also, big thanks to the staff who volunteered at all of the stations! Can’t wait to do it, again!
Innocademy/iCademy Middle/High School Students had a GREAT time, today, at the Super Smash Bros Tournament! Thanks to Mr. Sandon of Protege Game Studios and Mr. Joel for arranging the fun!
END OF SEMESTER DEADLINE REMINDERS
Hard to believe that this amazing year is already coming to a close next week! As a reminder, coursework deadlines are listed, below:
- K/5 – All coursework due by Monday, June 20th.
- Middle/High School – All coursework is due by NOON on Wednesday, June 22nd.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at orientation on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3RD! Orientation will be held on campus between 1:30pm – 4:30pm. It is an Open House style so feel free to come at whatever time works for your family! We will be sharing LOTS more details, soon, but it will be an afternoon of fun, games, music, raffles, meeting teachers, seeing the space and enjoying some treats! We cannot wait!
IMPORTANT STATE-REQUIRED HEARING/VISION/IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION FOR NEW K KIDDOS & 7TH GRADERS
MEET UP AND EAT UP THIS SUMMER
MORE SUMMER PROGRAMS
Artists Creating Together – Our Programs | Artists Creating Together
No More Sideline – No More Sidelines | Home
Planet Fitness – Summer Pass – FREE membership for teens during the summer – Free Summer Gym Membership for Teens | Planet Fitness
Bam (Holland) – Kids Bowl FREE (up to age 15 years) – KidsBowlFree.com: Kids Bowl Free All Summer Long!
Low Cost/No Cost Social/Recreational Opportunities in Ottawa County (provided through millage) – Heritage Homes, IKUS, MOKA, Pioneer Resources (calendars may be found on their websites or on the OCCMH website – Events – Ottawa County, Michigan (miottawa.org)
LOVE IN ACTION TRI-CITIES FLYER
MORE FOOD SERVICE INFORMATION
As a reminder we will return to paying for hot lunches and breakfasts in August. What does that mean for my students?
– We will discontinue offering FREE breakfasts and lunches in all buildings.
- Deposits into SendMoneytoSchool.com starts a new family portal, beginning July 1, 2022. If you have used this online deposit service in the past, you will need to re-enroll your students using their student number. Important for you to know your student’s account number to set up your account. No service fee for online deposits before October 1, 2022. You may always drop off deposits at your school office. Sendmoneytoschool, only takes credit cards to make a deposit.
- If you currently have $$$ in your SendMoneyToSchool.Com account, those funds will roll over.
- If you qualify for lunch benefits, please go to lunchapp.com (Holland Christian District) after August 1 to fill out an application. The site will not be active until August 1, 2022.
SUMMER RESOURCES FOR OTTAWA/ALLEGAN COUNTIES!
This summer, there are resources for mental health, food, and outdoor activities available in the Ottawa and Allegan County areas.
For some ideas for FUN this summer……..
Use this map for a fun educational adventure and check out the Free Little Libraries near you. The books are free and you can also donate books you no longer want to the libraries. No late fees and a good excuse for a walk or bike ride! littlefreelibrary.org
GR Kids offers a Calendar of Events for family activities in Grand Rapids and the Lakeshore Communities. (You can follow them on social media accounts too.)
Mobile Food Pantries (choose your county):
Ottawa County Food Pantries:
Finding Food and Reviewing and Applying for Public Benefits:
Ottawa County Camps Scholarships
Story Walks for Families – Free, participate any time during park hours, and No registration is needed:
Ottawa County Parks Outdoor Program Schedule:
Outdoor Discovery Community Programs – many are free or affordable:
FIT AND HEALTHY FAMILIES PROGRAM SUMMER, FALL AND ONLINE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
- Elementary-aged kiddos and their families
- Summer Session: June 13 to Aug. 8 (Mondays) 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Fall Session: Sept. 12 to Nov. 1 (Mondays) 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Online: offered self-paced year-round.
- Class held outside at Outdoor Discovery Center 4214 56th Street, Holland, MI 49423
This series is taught by a registered dietitian and covers a variety of nutrition topics in a hands-on interactive way. Join us for gardening, exploring the trails, seeing the birds of prey up close, fishing, doing scavenger hunts, trying new foods, and doing family dance fitness together! Come have fun with us and get outside with your family!
Grandparents are welcome to bring their grandchildren. If you miss a week due to illness or vacation, you will be provided with a link to enjoy the class virtually!
Registration: Spectrumhealth.org/classes-eventsor call 616.748.2834
Check out the video, below, to see the fun things these classes will be doing!
Cost for the class is $25. Currently, website says Winter, but they are updating it to include summer/fall/online. They did say we are free to use this link to register =) https://www.spectrumhealth.org/locations/zeeland-community-hospital/classes-and-events/nutrition
CALENDAR FOR THE 22/23 SCHOOL YEAR
WEST MICHIGAN WORKS CAREER READINESS & WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
iCademy Calendar for 21/22 School Year
iCademy Family Resource Guide
Please click on THIS LINK to view the Family Resource Guide for the 21/22 School Year.