Mark Your Calendars, Please!
- May 15 & 16 – Ms. Michelle’s Students to visit Detroit
- May 16th – No Onsite Time for 4th/5th Graders ONLY
- May 21st – May 22nd – Middle School Trip to Chicago
- May 24th – June 2nd – iCademy Break Week
- June 3rd – School Resumes
- June 3rd – iCademy Graduation @ Harvest Bible Church – 6pm
- June 13th – T-Shirt Reservation Due for 19-20 iCademy Students bit.ly/2VCEfvHbit.ly/2VCEfvH
- June 7th, 14th, 21st – Enjoy your Fridays – No School for Students
- June 20th – All 2nd Semester coursework due at 11:59pm
iCademy Calendar for 2019-2020 School Year
Returning to iCademy Next Year? Yay! Please Complete this T-Shirt Reservation – Due June 13th
In preparation for orientation on July 30th, please take a quick moment to let us know the t-shirt size of the iCademy Student(s) who will be attending next year. If you have more than 1 kiddo in your family, attending, please fill out the survey 1 time for each student.
Old Info…Just in case =)
Calling all incoming 7th and 8th Graders looking to take High School Courses next year:
Use the link below to find out more information about what next year could look like:
And any incoming 5th Graders thinking about taking Middle School Courses:
Take a peek at the video, below for more information:
May Lunch Menu
Camp Infinity Opportunity for Girls!
Middle School Chicago Trip Info
Who: iCademy Global Middle School
What: Stewardship and City of Chicago focused
When: May 21 (morning) to May 22 (evening)
Where: Chicago, Illinois
How much:$200 estimated
- Hotel = $45 (per person)
- Shedd Aquarium = $40 (per person)
- Field Museum = $24 (per person)
- Train $10 (per person round trip)
- Gas and Transportation (Free!)
- Food additional cost depending on where we eat budgeting $60
- Additional activities $20 (Navy pier, Skydeck, Lincoln Park Zoo)
- At the end of the trip your child will receive all their funds not used
iCademy Parent Facebook Page
If you haven’t yet had a chance to join the iCademy Parents Facebook page, please go ahead and do so! Great place to keep up to date on celebrations and good info – – or share something neat your family is doing! You can connect, HERE
Fundraising for Travel!
We are excited to offer students an opportunity to raise money to help pay for iCademy field experiences with a BULB SALE! And what a perfect time of the year. Students are able to save this money in their account until they are ready to use it for travel with iCademy. So if you are not going anywhere this year – you can still do it!
Here is how it works:
- Students share out the link below to all their family, friends, neighbors and anyone else and it doesn’t matter their location – it can be any state in the US.
- Once they have the link they sign up to buy some bulbs – during their sign up as they proceed to check out they put the student’s name down and 50% of what they spend goes directly into that student’s account.
- Once all the info is put in the bulbs get mailed directly to them – we have the fundraiser open until May 21st, but if they order before April 15, they get shipped pretty quickly after that day.
HERE IS THE LINK: https://groups.dutchmillbulbs.com/shop/?affiliates=icademyglobal
Energizing Our World Camp Info
Observer (Parent) Accounts And Access
Each of you has an observer account so that you can stay connected and informed of your child’s progress with his/her schoolwork. Please take a peek at the short video for more information on how to access. https://youtu.be/qR2F5gYmv60
Don’t hesitate to contact your child’s teacher/mentor, listed below, with any questions you may ever have.
K/1 – Ms. Deedee – email@example.com
2/3 – Ms. Katelyn – firstname.lastname@example.org
4/5 – Ms. Michelle – email@example.com
6th – Ms. Melinda – firstname.lastname@example.org
7th – Mr. Andy – email@example.com
8th – Mr. Ryan – firstname.lastname@example.org
9th – Ms. Janece – email@example.com
10th – Mr. Reid – firstname.lastname@example.org
11th – Ms. Amy – email@example.com
12th – Ms. Kris – firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Environment Expectations
Please take a moment and watch this 7 minute video regarding learning environment expectations.
Family Resource Guide
For all of the information you ever could wish to know about iCademy – – and MORE, please see the Family Resource Guide. #3 iCademy Family Resource Guide 18-19
Calendar for 2018-2019 School Year
Please see the attachment for the 18-19 School Year.
Live Lesson Schedule
Reminder that live lessons happen each Monday and Wednesday of the school year!!
Having Tech Troubles?
If you are having issues with your computer and need technical assistance, Mr. Kevin, our offsite tech team lead, has said the smoothest way to get solutions in place would be to call 616-502-2572 or 866-629-8005. email@example.com